City guides - add Jičín! :-)

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Zik, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Zik

Zik Well-Known Member

Jičín is one of the most beutiful Czech towns and I think it should be added! There is everything - beutiful architecture (medieval, baroque, 19th century, 20th century - famous architect Čeněk Musil), great nature (Bohemian Paradise), entertainment - amazing festivals Jičín - The Town Of Fairy Tales every September and Wallestein's Festival every second year - this year it's in Frýdlant; many good pubs, historical cinema, that is open nearly every day, there are usually movies in English with Czech subtitles, balls in beutiful historical theater... . The whole region is beutiful.

And I also have other tips - Hradec Králové, Liberec, Klatovy, Mikulov etc. :wink:

2. My Czech Republic

My Czech Republic Administrator

Hi Zik!

Thanks for your feedback.

We are always happy to expand our content, especially to provide information on places outside of Prague. Jičín and the surrounding area do look like a nice place to visit (or live :) ). I'm going to send you a PM.

Jeff

3. Zik

Zik Well-Known Member

Thank you. Yes, it's a great place to live. In my humble opinion, it's the best place to live in the Czech Republic, but of course, it's just my personal view.... :wink: