phone number

Find an e-pal, make contacts across countries, get in touch with others!

Moderators: Sova, gementricxs, My Czech Republic

Duane

phone number

Postby Duane » 12-Jul-09 16:18

Can anybody help me find a phone number? I have located and written to a cousin. I thought I had a phone number as I wrote to a whole list of people taken from an on line phone directory, but I do not have it. As it is in Czech I have been unable to use the on line directory on my own. His name is pavel Bartos, Tesov 146, Uhersky Brod, Zlinsky Kraj.

Thanks,

Duane
eso

Postby eso » 12-Jul-09 21:42

Duane wrote:Can anybody help me find a phone number? I have located and written to a cousin. I thought I had a phone number as I wrote to a whole list of people taken from an on line phone directory, but I do not have it. As it is in Czech I have been unable to use the on line directory on my own. His name is pavel Bartos, Tesov 146, Uhersky Brod, Zlinsky Kraj.

It seems he isn't in directory.

But lots of people don't have land line, only cellphone.
And there isn't any directory for cellphones.

I found that some Pavel Bartoš, address 1.května 146 Těšov, candidated in local elections in 2006 for Czech Social Democratic Party
http://zlinsko.cssd.cz/s95519/s95531/a449507.html

so maybe you could try to contact him through them - e-mail: info@socdem.cz
When in trouble or in doubt,
run in circles scream and shout.
Duane

Postby Duane » 13-Jul-09 1:01

Thanks, very much. That is interesting. He did not mention that to me. Do you think I could write in English? I am looking for a faster and better way to communicate. So far he has not responded to my inquiries about the use of the internet.

Duane
eso

Postby eso » 13-Jul-09 9:03

Duane wrote:Thanks, very much. That is interesting. He did not mention that to me. Do you think I could write in English? I am looking for a faster and better way to communicate. So far he has not responded to my inquiries about the use of the internet.

Duane

I'm sure they have people, who speak English.
When in trouble or in doubt,

run in circles scream and shout.
wer

Postby wer » 13-Jul-09 18:27

eso wrote:info@socdem.cz

That’s state central of the party, maybe it could be better with the local authorities of the party:

KVV.Zlinsko@cssd.cz