Are You A Foreign Student Looking For A Flat In Prague?

Discussion in 'Housing - For Rent, Sale or Exchange' started by LucieD, Jul 22, 2009.

1. LucieD

LucieD New Member

I am a 24 year old Czech student at the Charles University in Prague. I study English and German and am interested in foreign languages. I speak a bit of Spanish too. I am looking for a foreign student to share my flat. Only FEMALE and NON-SMOKER. The flat is in a central location in Prague 4 - Michle, 10 min. from the station I.P. PAVLOVA or MUZEUM by tram. There is a garden and a supermarket 5 min away. The size of the flat is 2+KK (one room + kitchen) with a garden and is fully furnished, i.e. chairs, table, bookshelf space, two closets, two beds, TV and a high-speed wireless internet connection. The kitchen contains a refrigerator, microwave, electric water kettle, pots and pans, shelves and cupboards, and one electric stove (w/o oven). You don’t need to buy anything for the flat. Dishes & silverware can be shared. If you are interested, please contact me asap per email. The full price including utilities and internet is 8000 kc / month. NO deposit necessary. The flat is available as of September 2009. Email: lucy.85@seznam.cz.