Czechs in Vancouver, B.C.

Find an e-pal, make contacts across countries, get in touch with others!

Moderators: Sova, gementricxs, My Czech Republic

mloudal

Postby mloudal » 08-Jan-09 7:44

Ahoj, jmenuji se Michal a ziji v Sjadlu. Slysel jsem ze prodavaji ve Vankuvru Matonku, a tak se chci zeptat jestli nekdo vite kde je nejlepsi ji u vas kupovat? Diky
renatka896

Postby renatka896 » 10-Jun-09 20:45

Hello everybody,

I am a czech girl, currently in Vancouver and don't know anybody here. I have tried more websites to connect with somebody but it really didn't work. I have been here for a month and would like to get to know somebody - anybody who is czech or want to speak czech or just want to hang out!!!!

So please if you think we can hang out, let me know... I don't want to be lonely here anymore :( It's a beautiful city and it's not too much fun to explore it on your own....

Will wait anxiously for your answers !!!!

Renata
Hi, I am looking for new friends in Vancouver. I am from Czech republic and really don't know anyone. Anybody wants to hang out? Let me know...
golota

Postby golota » 19-Jun-09 20:52

We are looking for native Czech speaker for a voice over recording project

The voice recording will take place in Burnaby and it will last about 1.5-2 hours. If you are interested, we will need to receive your voice sample by Monday morning. Please send an email to receive instructions on how to record your voice sample.

Requirements
* Native Czech speaker who has clear Czech accent without English influence
* Nice voice
* Clear speaking skills

Compensation: CAN 80-100

Please reply to craigslist posting if interested: http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/tfr/1229760500.html
MarekCZ

Postby MarekCZ » 20-Mar-10 18:12

Hello Viky, I am Czech, recently in The Czech Rep., but I am going to Vancouver in May or June with my girlfriend. We would be very pleased to have some friends there. If you would like to chat in Czech just tell us :-) Have a nice day. Marek and Bara