Help me make a great language learning resourse.

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Ctyri koruny, May 26, 2010.

1. Ctyri koruny

Ctyri koruny Well-Known Member

I recently started learning Spanish because I'm moving to Spain and.. oh my gosh.. there are thousands and thousands of resources online.. With Czech we're trying to learn one of the hardest languages with so few resources!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNZRngaPsWE

^ look at that!

It's such a great idea, perhaps we could make something similar.

Here's the explination for the colour system:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/buenoentonc ... 6MlOK5dJus

In order to do this we'll need to

1. Decide a colour system (we could use theirs, but what's hard in Spanish is different to what's hard in Czech, so perhaps colours indicating cases would be better? Then again the agreement is important to, and if the "se" is seperated from the main verb.. maybe different background colours for different cases but other than that the same system as them? What do you think?

2. We need to choose a song (or a few, but if only one person wants a certain song they'll have to do all the work for it themselves, but if we find a song a lot of people want to do we can take a verse each.. also it would be cool to use a song we've allready got translated and proofread on the forum? Less work? Or a completely new one?

3. If we''re sharing a song we devide it up between everyone working on it, so for example you get the first verse and you make all the image files (Jpegs) for the first verse. Someone else gets the second, etc.

4. You can send the jpegs to me and I'll edit them into the video.

It's essential that either the song is allready on youtube or someone can send me the sound file. Anyone else who wants to voulenteer to do the editing can do it instead. (Editing takes ages and ages so i'd rather hae other people do the pictures and me do the editing just so I'm not at it for weeks)

What do you guys think? Who'd be interested in taking part?
    As it would be a community project I'd' link back to the forums when I posted it on youtube and list everyone who was involved :)

2. The Animal

The Animal Well-Known Member

Your czech website is real dobrÄ› keep up the good work. :wink:

3. The Animal

The Animal Well-Known Member

Ahoj Ctyri koruny,

It's been awhile since I've been back. So how is your Czech website going ??? Best regards Jody :wink: