My Czech Republic Home Local Lingo
Search My Czech Republic

Community Message Boards Member Login
 Guidelines   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages  Profile  Search Forums  FAQ  Help  Chat Register for free!

English (US) for Czech...pretty please:)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Language Exchange & Czech Classes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eab7716

PostPosted: 13-Jan-10 21:28  Reply with quote

Dobrý den! I'm a native speaker of English (US), so if you feel like sharing your Czech with me, let me know! I have a bit of training in linguistics, and I know linguists if you have questions I can't answer. I'm just starting to learn Czech, so I'm really just looking for someone to trade emails with. Thanks! :0)
anja2010

PostPosted: 26-Jan-10 22:59  Reply with quote

Hi,
and I´m native Czech.Maybe we could have simillar interests,because I´m learning English. I would like to find somebody, who would speak English with me. Maybe we could help eachother.If you do not mind,that I´m 24 years old and a girl.I´m interested in forein languagues, so I can speak German, Polish, Slovak and I´m learning Russia too. So?
veris

PostPosted: 26-Jul-11 22:04  Reply with quote

eab7716 wrote:
Dobrý den! I'm a native speaker of English (US), so if you feel like sharing your Czech with me, let me know! I have a bit of training in linguistics, and I know linguists if you have questions I can't answer. I'm just starting to learn Czech, so I'm really just looking for someone to trade emails with. Thanks! :0)

hi
im czech girl who is interests about improve my english with native speaker. which city in czech u are? im from brno. if u live here contact me,we could to met and teach each other:-))
see u
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Language Exchange & Czech Classes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: