My Czech Republic Home
Search My Czech Republic

Community Message Boards Member Login
 Guidelines   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages  Profile  Search Forums  FAQ  Help  Chat Register for free!

Luhacovice Spa

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Houby

PostPosted: 12-Jan-01 6:13  Reply with quote

Does anyone have any recommendations or advice on a Spa stay at Luhacovice? Don't be bashful,I need some help.

Houby@webtv.net
peeps

PostPosted: 05-Feb-01 8:36  Reply with quote

Info I've found states significant temperature differences between day and night. This large spa with international importance is the largest one in Moravia and has well-equipped facilities. It is located in the picturesque Olsava River valley. The spa treatment utilizes natural healing springs with hydrocarbonate-chloride-sodium mineral water, which is used in drinking, inhalation, and bath treatments. Mud is also used in the treatments. The spa is known for its treatment of non-specific respiratory diseases, digestive tract problems, and metabolic malfunctions. Luhacovice has a very beautiful location. Its appearance is further improved by the design of the spa buildings, many of which were inspired by Wallachian folk architecture. Hope this helps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Travel Tips & Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: