My Czech Republic Home
Search My Czech Republic

Community Message Boards Member Login
 Guidelines   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages  Profile  Search Forums  FAQ  Help  Chat Register for free!

Prague for kids

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeanne

PostPosted: 17-Dec-01 0:31  Reply with quote

My husband and I are planning a trip to Prague next spring and we'd like to bring our two little daughters (4 and 6 years old). What are some of the things the girls would enjoy while in Prague? Are there any shows, performances or fun places to take them? We're planning to spend 3-5 days.
zuzana

PostPosted: 01-Mar-02 19:12  Reply with quote

I have seen there is no reply on your question. Maybe one tip: the zoo in Prague (www.zoopraha.cz). The are also good theatre performance for children, but in Czech.
If I have another idea, I will write it.
Anne

PostPosted: 03-Mar-02 19:32  Reply with quote

You might be interested in learning about a new booklet published by the International Women's Association of Prague (IWAP) called "Prague for Kids: Activities, Outings, Trips, and Other Things To Do With Children in Prague." Its 60 pages are filled with more than 100 ideas of things to do with kids, including museums, parks, zoos, child-friendly restaurants, the performing arts, and day trips. To obtain a copy of the book, which sells for 150 Kc (all proceeds go to charity), contact IWAP at 2225-2220 weekday mornings, or write IWAP at Polska 28, 12000 Praha 2, Czech Republic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Travel Tips & Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: