My Czech Republic Home
Search My Czech Republic

Community Message Boards Member Login
 Guidelines   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages  Profile  Search Forums  FAQ  Help  Chat Register for free!

IBM, Brno
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pedro1974

PostPosted: 26-Oct-09 21:13  Reply with quote

holtsa wrote:
eso wrote:
I think you can easily find lower rent that 600 EUR (16 000 Kč) and car maintenance 600 eur per month? What car do you have? :-O

Oh, you mean that a typical apartment rent level is lower than 600 EUR per month in Brno?

I have checked that in a centrum area the rent (2 + kitchen) can be even 800 EUR per month. Or do I have wrong information?

What car do I have? What do you mean by that?

One example: new medium level car in Brno costs 20 000 EUR. You keep it three years. After this the car's price is 8000 EUR. So you have lost 12 000 EUR.

12 000 EUR/36 months is 333 EUR per month.

So every month you lose 333 EUR (capital lose) and care, insurance and petrol take about 267 EUR per month.

So this total amount is 600 EUR per month. Who is the boss? Smile

oh yes, and dont forget, a beer in brno it costs 100€!
yep3000

PostPosted: 21-Apr-10 12:35  Reply with quote

Hi everybody,

I've been offered a position for IBM Brno (basic CSR 23000czk), I'm hesitating, I'm not planning to stay working for a long time for IBM but I would like to have some real information from someone working for IBM.

How are working conditions?

Salary is low I can deal with it but along with this low salary I don't want to be to much annoyed by IBM management. Are they quite cool and fair or is it an hell Very Happy ???

thanks
dnatebrown

PostPosted: 27-Apr-10 12:58  Reply with quote

yep3000 wrote:
Hi everybody,

I've been offered a position for IBM Brno (basic CSR 23000czk), I'm hesitating, I'm not planning to stay working for a long time for IBM but I would like to have some real information from someone working for IBM.

How are working conditions?

Salary is low I can deal with it but along with this low salary I don't want to be to much annoyed by IBM management. Are they quite cool and fair or is it an hell Very Happy ???

thanks

With regard to rent prices, here are studio apartments for rent in the vicinity of Brno which you can use for a reference. Cheapest is 6500 CZK/month + utilities.

We have other apartments available throughout the city. Please see our post on IBM Brno.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Miscellaneous (Czech-Related) All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: