help with mail

Discussion in 'Vocabulary & Translation Help' started by Happy2woof, Oct 15, 2003.

1. Happy2woof

Happy2woof New Member

Hi,

I just met a wonderful Czech girl but I don't speak Czech and she doesn't speak English well at all. She's sending me emails that I can't read. I would love to ask someone to transate for me (I could even pay a reasonable amount for this) until.... Anyone want to help?

2. marketa137

marketa137 Member

Hi Happy2woof! I can really help, if you want - your "problem" is so unusual, that attracted my attention almost immediately :->

3. Fred

Fred Member

Wow, I have the same situation. But my Czech girlfriend in the States does not use email since her reading/writing English is so limited. So I am trying to start small by having some of my emails translated to Czech and then delivered to her.

I also would be willing to pay for translation of some short emails. If anyone would be willing to help me out, please post here.

4. Missbarbecue

Missbarbecue Member

Hi Fred,

I would be very glad to help you... Actually this would be a good excercise for me since I'm studying translation
    Besides it's great to have Cupid for a client :)

5. Fred

Fred Member

Your help would be most appreciated. I will contact you.

6. George

George New Member

Thanks everyone! I have a Member doing translations for me. She is a wonderful person and it is great to meet other nice people on this forum. What a great community!

7. Fred

Fred Member

Miss BBQ, I have a short (I hope) letter ready. Did you see my email?