looking for Czech penpals

Discussion in 'Language Exchange & Czech Classes' started by Kamila, Jul 5, 2006.

1. Kamila

Kamila New Member

Ahoj!
    My name is Kamila and I'm 25 year-old girl from Poland. I started to learn Czech last year and now I'm looking for Czech penpals to improve my skills. Nashle! :) [/b]

2. ahoj jmenuji se jimmy iam looking for a czech penpal to help me learn more czech as i will be moving there in a year or to

3. Isa

Isa Member

Ahoj! Dobry Den!

Jmenuji se Isa! I have only just started to learn Czech, but would love to have a Czech Pen Friend to help with learning culture and written language and making a friend in Czech!

I am 23 years old girl living in the South West UK, I am interested in cinema, Music, relaxation therapies and of course in learning Czech!
    Please let me know if you would like to be a Pen Friend with me!

Isa! 8)

4. hi isa my best friends czech and i have other czech friends that a met from knowing him and iam still learning czech so maybe we could help each other learn and interduce you to them let me no dekuji jimmy 8)

5. Isa

Isa Member

Ahoj Jimmy!

That sounds brilliant! I am still learning the very basics at the moment... I don't even have a learning course yet.... nemluvim moc cesky!

As I mentioned in my other posts I am desperatley trying to get hold of 'Chcete Mluvit Cesky' before I buy one. I have emailed the publisher two days ago and still waiting a reply.

My best friend Lucka has recomeneded it.

Hesky Den!

Cau! xx

6. nob

nob New Member

Sorry, I mistake place of ad comment.

7. jedlicka

jedlicka Member

I would love to have a czech penpal. I am an american born czech, and unfourtunately, I wasnt taught very much when I was little, but desperately would like to learn. If anyone's interested, let me know-

8. Duludka

Duludka Member

9. koroner

koroner New Member

Hi,
    I am from the Czech Republic, and I will be happy if I meet someone who is studying Czech. :wink: My e-mail is koroner@quick.cz, my ICQ: 245029056, Skype: mkoroner.

Martin

10. Igor

Igor New Member

Hi y´all!

Anyone interested in Czech pen-palling, just drop me a line! :)

Takze mowie po polsku :)

Igor

11. Nita

Nita New Member

hi!

My name is Alexandra and I'm portuguese. I would like to learn Czech and I'm looking for someone who can help me. :D
    I can teach portuguese, if you're interested! :p

12. Mézeskalács

Mézeskalács New Member

Hello!

I'm 18 years old and mluvím trochu česky. I'd like to find a Czech penpal to practise the language and learn more about the Czech culture.
    If you're interested, write me a PM. 8)