Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sam, Jan 27, 2004.

1. Sam

Sam Active Member

Hi, being new to the 'myczechrepublic' message boards I thought I'd introduce myself.

My name's Sam I live here in Moravia with my wife Petra, I'm English, Petra is Czech, we met some years ago when we were both working in Prague. We decided that to test our relationship it would be best to live in a third country rather than UK or CZ, so we went to live in the Middle East for a few years, Dubai to be precise. It obviously worked as we got married on the beach in Dubai in 2001 and set our hearts on settling in Moravia.
    We moved here at the start of 2003 and are now awaiting the birth of our first CZ/UK offspring, due in a couple of weeks. I am excited that our child will be brought up here as opposed to the UK, I see a lot of advantages.

I am pleased to have found this website, it's a great resource & I've enjoyed reading through the postings on the message boards, I look forward to getting involved in some deep & meaningfull discussions!!!

And to all you guys who are out there dating, thinking of dating, trying to date Czech girls, get on with it.... there the best in the world!! Enjoy :wink: .

Cheers
    Sam

2. magan

magan Well-Known Member

Hello Sam,
    Congratulations on finding Ms. Right and your upcoming baby.

My name is Magan and I was born in Prague. I came to Canada in 1968 and I am visiting Cz from time to time. Right now I am planning to go to Prague for three months. Needless to say, I am now exploring all kinds of possibilities for entertainment and in general things to do. If all goes well I will even have some plastic surgery. Any ideas on what to do, where to go and how to make my time there really beneficial and enjoyable are appreciated.

Internet communicationn is such a great thing and I just love it.

Hope to see you around on this board.