2 girls from Brno want to make friends with English speakers

Discussion in 'Make a Connection' started by Adela, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Adela

Adela Active Member

2. kenshawn

kenshawn New Member

Thank you.

3. Irish Guy

Irish Guy New Member

Hi there,

Are you still looking to meet english speakers in Brno?
    Just here for 2 weeks but if it will help, am available.

Dennis.

4. Kariokao

Kariokao New Member

Hi,there/ If ya girls want we could talk by skype or msn?Mine is luminati2006@hotmail.com Greetings from Amsterdam/Brasil.

5. David7

David7 New Member

It seems you do not need much practice, your English is very good. Impressive. :) . I live here in the UK, but would be happy to chat online.

Infact, you could help me. I know a Czech girl here, and find her very interesting. Though she doesnt smile enough :( . It is my mission to cheer her up :( :? :) :D
    :lol:
    you learn some aspects of english, and you teach me about czech people, so I can charm my beautiful but mellancholly friend.

It could be fun. :) Drop me a message if you like.

All good things, Ahoooooooooj

6. vikas

vikas Member

i am vikas guy from india educated ,i want good frind in brono who speaks english
    i am a enginner work in brono
    vikas20035@gmail.com[

quote="Adela"]Basically, we feel we get little conversation practice in English at university. So we thought we could find someone to talk to via this website. Is there anyone out there who maybe just moved to Brno and wants to make some Czech friends here who would show them round the city?[/quote]

7. crissytravels

crissytravels Member

Hello,
    I will be moving to Brno in February. I will be attending the university taking the CELTA class....and hope to be helping others learn English while I struggle learning your language.

I am older than you, but I would enjoy meeting you and help you practive English. I also met another young lady, who speaks English, and is married to a CZ man, living in Brno. She would love to meet you because she has not met many young ladies at all who speak English.

I also wonder if you know if there are any women out there over 40yrs. who would also like to meet and speak English?

Thanks, Crissy 8)

8. vikas

vikas Member

ok no problem uwhen u come send mail in my mail id
    vikas20035@gmail.com
    u r from and ur age ?????
    reply in my personal mail pls
    Hello,
    I will be moving to Brno in February. I will be attending the university taking the CELTA class....and hope to be helping others learn English while I struggle learning your language.

I am older than you, but I would enjoy meeting you and help you practive English. I also met another young lady, who speaks English, and is married to a CZ man, living in Brno. She would love to meet you because she has not met many young ladies at all who speak English.

I also wonder if you know if there are any women out there over 40yrs. who would also like to meet and speak English?

Thanks, Crissy 8)[/quote]

9. tc79

tc79 New Member

Hi,

I moved to Brno in August and would be glad to help you practise your English. I'm trying hard to learn Czech although I'm very much a beginner. Maybe you could help me out with that too? I'm working as an English teacher here and loving the place so far but it would be great to meet a few more local people. You can email me at tc79@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers,

Tim

10. freefredy9

freefredy9 New Member

Hi, My name is Toni Avellan and I live in the USA, and I will be glad to help you practice your English. My email is avellan1972@yahoo.com

Have a nice day

11. yago102

yago102 New Member

hi Im yamil from Colombia, I like to make friends from all over the world and if you would to chat on msn or yahoo I would be pleased
    yamil_gomez@yahoo.com