My Czech Republic Home
Search My Czech Republic

 Community Message Boards Member Login
 Guidelines   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages  Profile  Search Forums  FAQ  Help  Chat Register for free!

Absinthe
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> České fórum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Alexx
Senior Member


Joined: 12 May 2007
Posts: 1187
Location: Karviná & Praha, Czech Republic

PostPosted: 27-Dec-08 6:34  Reply with quote

scrimshaw wrote:
Hey, 'absinte' works there. Nice play on words.

Maturitní večírek....něco nového pro mě.

Míchal jsi tu noc hodně jiných nápojů. Asi příliš mnoho.
Lebka na láhvi by měla být varování. Laughing


Play on words - slovní hříčka

Tu flašku s lebkou jsem koupil já Smile. Btw. od té doby jsem absint nepil.

(I know i mixed too much, but I was only 19 - the age the whole class can get drunk from a keg of beer in states Wink)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Nikl
Member


Joined: 14 Nov 2008
Posts: 43
Location: Canada

PostPosted: 27-Dec-08 7:55  Reply with quote

dzurisova wrote:
My husband tried to bring some home from his last visit in CR and they took it from him at the airport in Chicago.

Another example form canadien airport Idea
My friend arrived form Slovakia. Customs officer found in his suitcase 2 bottles od Slivovice.
Officer said, that he could bring only one bottle per person.
My friend open one of the smaller bottle and he finished a bottle of Slivovice just in front of a shocked officer Twisted Evil
He has no knowledge of how he came home Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Irena M
Senior Member


Joined: 22 Mar 2008
Posts: 323
Location: Palm Springs, CA

PostPosted: 27-Dec-08 21:10  Reply with quote

Nikl wrote:
dzurisova wrote:
My husband tried to bring some home from his last visit in CR and they took it from him at the airport in Chicago.

Another example form canadien airport Idea
My friend arrived form Slovakia. Customs officer found in his suitcase 2 bottles od Slivovice.
Officer said, that he could bring only one bottle per person.
My friend open one of the smaller bottle and he finished a bottle of Slivovice just in front of a shocked officer Twisted Evil
He has no knowledge of how he came home Wink


Laughing At least he got home safely.
_________________
Irena
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Karel_lerak
Senior Member


Joined: 31 Dec 2006
Posts: 1772
Location: Praha Czechia

PostPosted: 27-Dec-08 21:54  Reply with quote

Irena M wrote:
Nikl wrote:
dzurisova wrote:
My husband tried to bring some home from his last visit in CR and they took it from him at the airport in Chicago.

Another example form canadien airport Idea
My friend arrived form Slovakia. Customs officer found in his suitcase 2 bottles od Slivovice.
Officer said, that he could bring only one bottle per person.
My friend open one of the smaller bottle and he finished a bottle of Slivovice just in front of a shocked officer Twisted Evil
He has no knowledge of how he came home Wink


Laughing At least he got home safely.


At least he got home. Cool
_________________
Karel, Praha, Czechia
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nikl
Member


Joined: 14 Nov 2008
Posts: 43
Location: Canada

PostPosted: 28-Dec-08 1:13  Reply with quote

Karel_lerak wrote:
Irena M wrote:
Nikl wrote:
dzurisova wrote:
My husband tried to bring some home from his last visit in CR and they took it from him at the airport in Chicago.

Another example form canadien airport Idea
My friend arrived form Slovakia. Customs officer found in his suitcase 2 bottles od Slivovice.
Officer said, that he could bring only one bottle per person.
My friend open one of the smaller bottle and he finished a bottle of Slivovice just in front of a shocked officer Twisted Evil
He has no knowledge of how he came home Wink


Laughing At least he got home safely.


At least he got home. Cool

Yes, he was lucky that he did not go to jail. It is forbiden to drink in public Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> České fórum All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
    RSS Help

Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 Local Lingo s.r.o.