About the entrence exam

Discussion in 'Expat Life' started by odie720706, Dec 9, 2007.

  1. odie720706

    odie720706 Member

    Hi people, I'm a student from Taiwan. I'm looking for an opportunity to study in Charles University in Prague.

    My major is piano,so I'm trying to get into the pedagogic faculty,but i got some information few days ago, it's said that I need to take my high school diploma and school report card to the " Ministersto skolstvi' or some related government departments to get stamped... :?

    Do some of you have this kind of information or experience ?

    I don't even know how to apply to the entrace exam for bachelor study :oops:

    I've been learning piano for about 14 years, but never sudied in a music school. This is my first opportunity and also the last one to study in a school which includes department of music. I do really need your advices and helps.

    Thank you in advance and hope y'all have a very good day.

  2. gementricxs

    gementricxs Well-Known Member

    Unfortunately I can't help you with it. If it's what the Charles University told you, then it's true.
    Make sure to have an official translation of your diploma and report card to English before going to CZ. I don't think the government org. would be too much happy with your diploma in Chinese.

Share This Page