Ahoj! from Guatemala!! Urgent help!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous (Czech-Related)' started by Jessi81, Apr 15, 2004.

1. Jessi81

Jessi81 New Member

Hello :D to all!!

Today is a czech friend birthday and I want to send him a text message to his mobile phone but.. ¡¡urgently need your help!! Can you please tell me if there is some way that I can send and SMS to a T-Mobile phone from some internet page. I know you can do it from the T-Mobile web page but you've to be a user, and I'm obviously not!

Please, please!! :(

2. Jeff

Jeff Well-Known Member

Hi Jessi,

I think T-Mobile charges for sending an SMS in the Czech Republic unlike some other providers. I do not know of a way to pay for an SMS if you are not a T-Mobile user.

3. Jessi81

Jessi81 New Member

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for answering my question, well I guess I'll to call my friend then :wink:

4. hyposmurf

hyposmurf Member

5. Halef

Halef Well-Known Member

This gateway can only send to Eurotel, one of the three Czech operators (T-Mobile and Oskar being the other two).

You cannot send to T-mobile for free, I think.

6. Jessi81

Jessi81 New Member

Hello again :) !

Thanks guys for your information, at the end I called my friend but it turns out that he changed his number :? !!

Still I would like to send him a message but now I need to know to which company belongs phones that begins with number 603. Do you know? :?:

Is it T-Mobile, Eutotel or Oskar?

7. Halef

Halef Well-Known Member

T-Mobile.

8. cqbk9

cqbk9 New Member

Try sms.ac they send with just a number to any cell phone, anywhere.

9. Jeff

Jeff Well-Known Member

We added the Czech mobile telephone prefixes to our Telecommunications page on My Czech Republic. If you know a Czech mobile phone number, you can determine at a glance whether the number is Eurotel, T-Mobile, or Oskar.

10. Jessi81

Jessi81 New Member

Well, you were right guys, he's with T-Mobile and they do charge him for the incoming SMS :!: That really sucks :!:

Again thanks for all your help :wink: You're great!!