Asking for advice

Discussion in 'Travel Tips & Advice' started by nautilus, Apr 3, 2006.

1. nautilus

nautilus Member

Ahoj! my name is Alejandro. I'll get the Czech R. this summer with a friend, I want to ask info about hotels to stay, places to go, like Jazz clubs, where to taste good Czech meals...we want to visit the places that Czech people like, more than the touristic ones.

Děkuji.

2. Dijana

Dijana Member

I am staying at the Grand, the cheaper version, not the very expensive one. It is costing some 65 Euros a night for a double occupancy room, including breakfast. Not bad at all! Visit it here.

3. magan

magan Well-Known Member

You couldn't impress me with price like that for a night in summer. Perhaps for honeymoon.

Check on this forum, search under accommodation and read suggestions of those who actually stayed already. There is also lot of suggestions are this web site when you just enter myczechrepublic.com. But best is getting referral from someone here.

You did not write what price range/type you are looking for. For "reasonable" even hostels have private rooms with bathroom - in good location. For typical hotels anything less expensive BUT on Metro/streetcar is good, there are also apartments for rent for tourists.
    Do extensive search on this web/forum - you will find the best advice.

4. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

Hi Alejandro!

As magan mentioned, all the info you're asking for can be found right on this website.

Czech Republic hotels (of course personal recommendations are always best)
    www.myczechrepublic.com/czech-hotels.html

Prague hotels
    www.myczechrepublic.com/prague-hotels.html

Czech Republic regions
    www.myczechrepublic.com/regions/

A guide to Prague
    www.myczechrepublic.com/prague/

Prague jazz clubs
    www.myczechrepublic.com/prague/jazz_clubs.html

Prague restaurants
    www.myczechrepublic.com/prague/prague-restaurants.html

Prague cafés