cz>eng sms translations

Discussion in 'Vocabulary & Translation Help' started by tonywright11, Nov 28, 2006.

1. tonywright11

tonywright11 Member

i have 3 sms that need translating pls i can only translate a few bits of each but it makes no sence to me any help will be greatly appreciated thx

1/ vypada to , ze budu mit volny vercer. takze jsem se chtel muzem zase pokecat, ale tentokrat v kildu

2/ ne ne , az ted tu jsem .mas radost ,ze? mam tu skoleni a budu ve slough do ctrvtka a v parek rano odletam zpet do ceska

3/ anglicanko copak delas pekneho zitra vpodvercer a vercer
    :) :)

2. dzurisova

dzurisova Well-Known Member

Well I could be totally wrong becuase I'm not yet fluent in Czech, but that seems like broken czech.

3. meluzina

meluzina Well-Known Member

the first one doesn't make complete sense - literally it would say
    it looks like i'll have the evening free, so i wanted to we can chat again, but this time without any interruptions (looks like some words lost?? or added??)

2. no no - i just got here - you're happy about that aren't you? i'm here for training (education) and will be in slough until thursday. on friday (think it should say patek not parek (sausage) i'm flying back to the cr.

3. hey english lady what are you up to tomorrow during the late afternoon and evening

not really broken czech, just with some typos and looks like written in a hurry with crossed thoughts - typical sms style :D