czech id livin in us

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous (Czech-Related)' started by cech39, Feb 20, 2007.

  1. cech39

    cech39 Member

    okay so i am finishing high school in america and then goin back home. i have a yr and few moths left here. only problem is i stayed here a bit too long and dont exactly have all the papers i should. so theres no wrk and driving for me etc. is there anyways i could get my Czech ID made and send here ?

  2. eso

    eso Well-Known Member

    By this page: there probably is a way.

    You have to give power of attorney (plná moc) to someone in Czech republic and he can handle formalities. He must have your old id, though.
  3. eso

    eso Well-Known Member

    I believe that best way is ask Czech embassy in USA.
  4. cech39

    cech39 Member

    yea i think im just gonna get it through the embasy
  5. evantula

    evantula Active Member

    Contact the Czech Embassy in Washington, DC ... they will be able to provide you with all the information that you need ... and ... GOOD LUCK !

Share This Page