Czech Windows XP Upgrade

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous (Czech-Related)' started by hyposmurf, Jun 2, 2004.

1. hyposmurf

hyposmurf Member

Im hoping to purchase a Czech version of Windows XP upgrade package.Hoping to upgrade from Windows ME to XP.Does anyone know of a cheap place to purchase a Czech version of a Windows XP uprgade package in Czech or the UK?

2. KJP

KJP Well-Known Member

I have a copy :}

3. p3_141597i

p3_141597i Member

Actually the difference with the Czech version as opposed to an English version is the difference between microsoft's European edition opposed to the U.S. release, I don't quite sure about U.K. but it might be on the European release, which in that case you just simply specify on installation that you want czech language installed as the system language. Of course as for myself I live in the U.S. so I don't have a copy of the European release I'am sure it is somewhere on the internet for downloading, I myself just use Linux, which is being used a lot with some friends of mine in the Czech Republic and a lot of Czech businesses are using it to because it's free and it's software additions are free as well including openoffice which is a clone of regulare office which includes word, etc... But under linux you can choose any language you want their are no different versions around, and I use czech language on my machine or Russian, whicever I feel in the mood for the day, because I can switch the language around at anytime without having to re-install or reconfigure by drastic means like windows would have you do it. but either way I wish you the best of luck on finding your copy of Czech Windows...
    Josh