Desperate in Plzen

Discussion in 'Make a Connection' started by Leya, Sep 29, 2005.

1. Leya

Leya New Member

Hi everybody,
    I am a German girl currently spending an EVS-year in the Czech Republic. I live in Plzen, but at the moment I have to go to Prague three times a week since I participate in a language course there.
    So far I enjoy my stay very much, but what I miss is someone to go out with/talk to. Besides, my Czech is not too good yet, so I would like to get to know somebody with whom I can practise. Is there anyone from Plzen/Prague/some other town in this region/anyone at all who would like to meet me? Then just contact me in English, German or French via this board, e-mail or ICQ. I will answer every message, I promise.
    Mone

2. scrimshaw

scrimshaw Well-Known Member

Ahoy Leya
    So how is your stay going in Plzen going? Beautiful summer-now fall.
    Ucite se cesky, jo? Do te doby, mluvite jako ceska. Pred roky, jsem umil mluvit trochu v nemeckem. Ale nyni, urcite nemuzu nic v tem jazykem rict. Mate stesti, ze muzete stravit cas v CR.

3. katchouro

katchouro New Member

hi

if you speak english i am visiting prague with a friend next week before moving onto the world cup

you are welcome to party with us if you would like

my email is

katchouro@pazinho.fsnet.co.uk

4. JoanneL

JoanneL Member

hi,

I am a Malaysian and have travelled once to Prague for work. I speak French since I learnt it for 6 yrs in Alliance Francaise. Now it's a bit rusty but I would like to meet people (or pen pal) who speak it in order to practise & keep my French.

If anyone is interested to write to me, do drop me an email in my mailbox.

I will meet up with any pen pal if I travel to Prague again.

Cheers,
    Jo