eng-czech-desperately need help with this translation

Discussion in 'Vocabulary & Translation Help' started by jfi, Aug 3, 2008.

1. jfi

jfi New Member

been looking at the site now for nearly 3 years but i never registered or participated until today.sorry about that :)

the reason i am needing help is because this weds 8-6-08
    is my fiance's birthday. she just moved this weekend from brno to prague.i decided it was best to send her birthday gift to her mothers house since i know there is someone always home to sign for packages.
    really worried it would get lost sending to her new apartment just incase her name wasn't on the mailbox yet.

would like to sms her mom and need it to be 100% accurate since she doesn't speak english.am worried i might mess it up doing it by myself so am hoping someone could help me out.

would greatly appreciate it:)

many thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

this is what i would like to sms her mom

decided it was best to send alena's birthday gift to USTI because i worried it would get lost going to her new flat.it should arrive any day now and when it does please hold it until you are able to visit her.this will be our secret since she has no idea i've sent anything.thank you very much
    and please don't worry about replying back.will take me a few days to find someone again on the internet to translate.lol,joshua

2. eso

eso Well-Known Member

Rozhodl jsem se, ze bude nejlepsi poslat Alene darek k narozeninam do Usti, protoze mam strach, ze kdybych ho poslal do jejiho noveho bytu, tak by se mohl ztratit. Mel by dorazit kazdym dnem a az dorazi, prosim nechte si ho u sebe, dokud se s ni neuvidite. Bude to nase tajemstvi, protoze netusi, ze jsem vubec neco posilal. Moc vam dekuji a nedelejte si starosti s odpovedi, protoze mi bude stejne zase trvat par dni, nez najdu na internetu nekoho, kdo mi to prelozi, hehe. Joshua.

I wrote it without accents, because you want it for SMS.

But, one thing - When you say "don't worry about replying back" - does it mean she shouldn't reply at all, or that she could to reply later (that time isn't essence)?

3. jfi

jfi New Member

thank you so much for the help.it really means a lot to me :)

i wasn't sure if i would be able to find someone again to help me write a reply back so that is why i had you word the sms that way. didn't want her to think i was rude if she answered back and i had trouble replying back.

josh