ESTA Travel to US

Discussion in 'Travel Tips & Advice' started by MocDobre, Mar 4, 2011.

  1. MocDobre

    MocDobre Member

    Hello everyone!! I'm new to the forum and I'm excited to finally be a member!!

    I have a question that relates to my Czech girlfriend.

    Here is the situation......

    She originaly came to the US via an Au Pair program, the program ended in August of 2010 and she was granted a B-1 Visa. That visa allowed her to stay until Feb. She has gone back to Czech and after I go to Czech for a quick visit we are planning on moving to South America.

    My question is, does anyone know if she will be allowed to travel back into the US just after a month of being back in Czech under the ESTA visa waiver program?

    Any help is appreciated

    Thank you!!
  2. Alexx

    Alexx Well-Known Member

    I do not see the reason why not. When applying for ESTA some databases are checked (who know what, i suppose Homeland Security, CIA...) and if there is no negative record from her previous stay, ESTA should be granted to her withing a few seconds. As far as I know she will have to pay 14 bucks (before the databases are checked) via bank card (I have not done it yeat since my original ESTA is still valid and was for free).

    I am not sure however how long can she stay in the US, meaning the ESTA itself is valid for 2 years, however I do not know if one single entry is not limited to one month or something.

Share This Page