Hello, Don't Pass Me By

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Leah, Jun 9, 2004.

1. Leah

Leah Active Member

Hello,

Since I have responded to a post, I thought I would go ahead and say hi to everyone - I have been enjoying this board since discovering it a few weeks ago, and I am pleasantly pleased to find people who are so enthusiastic about every aspect of Czech life...

I had my interest in the CR spark when I traveled to Prague as a young teenager, and have been returning ever since for study and leisure. My most recent visit was a few years back, and now I am planning another trip in the near future. I am really excited for I am bringing my 4 year-old son with me. Right now I am a graduate student in Applied English Linguistics, and I am taking up my Czech language studies again, so I will most likely be pestering the language board...among others...

Just wanted to introduce myself a little, and to let you know that I am very glad I found this useful resource and to keep up the good work!

2. tradke

tradke New Member

Hi, Leah. Hope this post isn't so old that you aren't following it any more...

I am in Madison right now. My girlfriend just took a job here (we used to live in Kansas City) and I am taking it easy until I leave for Brno next week. I will be studying for a semester.

When are your next plans to head back over there? Any insight into Moravia to pass on?

I am excited and nervous. I've been to Prague briefly on a whirlwind vacation but this is a whole different ballgame...

Tom