Hey Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MarianCorwin, Mar 26, 2006.

1. MarianCorwin

MarianCorwin Member

My name is Marian, obviously right :D , and I've registered on this message board because I will be going to Prague for a study abroad program this summer! I'm really excited, but also a little bit nervous because I know very little about Czech culture and I haven't really ever traveled much :( So...I wondered if there are any people here who've got some advice or even some reassuring words! well thanks y'all!![/color]

2. Ruzete

Ruzete Well-Known Member

Ahoj,
    Good luck with going to Czech Republic, I have never been there, but I have heard nothing but good results from travellers!~ what Abroad program are you going with?

3. GlennInFlorida

GlennInFlorida Well-Known Member

Hi Marian,

Welcome to myCzechRepublic, you've found the right place to learn about about Prague. It is a beautiful city with wonderful people, I think you will really love studying there.

To get started, just click on Forum Index above and then select a topic - you will find lots of great info about almost anything you can imagine. There are friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people floating around the boards if you have any specific questions.

Enjoy :D

4. gementricxs

gementricxs Well-Known Member

Hi, Welcome to this site. What will you be studying here? Make sure to approve me at myspace, please. thanks

5. MarianCorwin

MarianCorwin Member

I'll be studying Psychology and European Histroy, specific to the Czech Republic, oh and I have a feeling I will learn A LOT about Beer! :wink:
    I've listed you as a friend on myspace! Thanks!

6. MarianCorwin

MarianCorwin Member

Hey, thanks so much! I am going with CCIS, the College Consortium for International Study, it was arranged through my school- The University of Memphis. :)