hostels in Brno

Discussion in 'Travel Tips & Advice' started by uuspoiss, Jul 16, 2005.

1. uuspoiss

uuspoiss Well-Known Member

Hey all,

Can anyone recommend some hostels in Brno that would be good for a stay of approx. 10 days? The price range could be maybe around 500Kč per night or so, less is better of course:)

Thank you!
    Henrik

2. evian

evian Well-Known Member

My good friend Henrik,
    I think the most wise choice when seeking student/budget accommodation in Brno is first to visit the Čedok Information Office (Nádražní 10/12). They will assist you in locating student dorminatory accommodation for around 350Kč per night, during the months of July and August.
    Two of the main hostels within Brno include the Traveller's Hostel (brno@travellers.cz) which offers exceptionally cheap prices (around 280Kč including breakfast). Also the Hotel Přehrada has private and shared rooms in the price range of 200-800Kč per night depending on your preferences. I believe you can obtain discount if you have a student card.
    I hope this helps you,
    ~Jason

3. uuspoiss

uuspoiss Well-Known Member

Thank you, Jason!
    We will definitely go to the information office you referred to and see what they have to offer.
    The reason I asked is that I'm leaving for my summer school course in a few days and a friend of mine is going to drive with me to stay in Brno for some time. I have got accommodation provided by the Masaryk university, but we need another place for the time that my friend will also be there.
    H.