I am...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Buf, Feb 16, 2005.

1. Buf

Buf New Member

Ahoj!

My name is Jathan, and I'm a 23 year old guy from Mexico. I'm eager to learn Czech language and hope I start some lessons soon. Even better, a trip to CR to spend some time learning the language sounds interesting too.

I learned more about your culture when I met some years ago the former CR ambassador to Mexico at my French lessons.

I would like to meet people from Czech Republik, and start building friendships and good relationships with Czech natives, or people from other countries who, perhaps, have the same like as me.

Feel free to contact me. If you want to learn Spanish, I can truly assist you on your way.

Warm regards! :roll:

Jathan

2. evian

evian Well-Known Member

Hola!
    Its great to have someone from Mexico on the forum. I also share the same like/interest for Czech Republic. I am currently teaching myself Spanish, as I hope one day to live & work in Chile. I am also considering learning Czech, although I have heard it is very difficult, and there are not many options to learn it in Australia. I know someone from Mexico (not personally) who is from Mexico and lives in both Mexico and Czech Republic.
    How did you meet the Czech Ambassador to Mexico through your Frech lessons?? :?
    Anyway,
    Saludos de Australia!

3. Buf

Buf New Member

Hey!

Thanks for the message!

It's really cool you speak Spanish. Perhaps we can meet one day and spend time meeting each other, practising our language knowledge.

Czech culture, included language, are really exciting. You are right saying it is very difficult, but what I find interesting is how it is spoken. In Mexico there's a school where you can learn languages, such as Serbian, Czech, Russian, besides French, German, English. Maybe I start some Czech lessons soon.

I met the former Czech ambassador to Mexico, 2 years ago. We used to discuss over Czech issues, and when I heard she was receiving calls from the Embassy in her language, I got amazed. That's why I like this language.

By the way, what can you tell me about you? how old are you? are you studying? Evian sounds to a boy name. Am I wrong?

Hope to hear from you soon!

PD: If you would like to be in touch frequently, my msn: ebcvpogx@hotmail.com