I teach Czech in UK - Suffolk

Discussion in 'Language Exchange & Czech Classes' started by editas01, Nov 1, 2007.

1. editas01

editas01 Member

Hello, I offer teaching Czech in UK - Suffolk. I have already 2 English students here so I have the experiences and still a lot of patience :D.

My specialization of university isn't exactly Czech (I graduated from the Education with focus on leisure and resocialization - sport focus. but I am a native speaker and I have a final state examination of pedagogy and psychology so I am able to teach.

Of course that the teaching depends on a needs and an expectancy of students... Anyway, I am able to clearly explain new grammar, practise it, teach new words - use them in conversation, assign the homeworks. I have an universal method however every student needs an individual approach what I would like to discuss before and then I will conform...

2. ctct

ctct Guest

I want to learn some other foreign language except English. And I'm Chinese, I can teach you Mandarin in exchange. But I don't know which other language to learn. I have no idea about this. I wonder someone could give me some other suggestion or recommendation. Any help would be much appreciated!
    Thanks in advance!

3. editas01

editas01 Member

Exchange Czech-Mandarin looks interesting :D. I don't know what is your job and what do you expect from a knowlege of next foreign language but I can tell you that we need the interpreters from Chinese to Czech very much because we have a lot of Chines goods and just few ppl are able to translate manuales, instructions etc. (I red it in our newspaper that Chin-Cze interpreter are in great demand!).
    When you know Czech well, you can understand Slovakian perfect too. You can understand a little Polish and other Slovenien languages as Russian etc. Or if you know Czech, you can faster learn other Slovenien languages, so you can continue e.g. with Russian...
    Anyway - where do you live? You can answer me to my email: lasickaa@yahoo.com if would you prefer. C u