Just wanted to say hello from Long Island, New York

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by S2kDriver, May 13, 2004.

1. S2kDriver

S2kDriver Well-Known Member

Hi all, this is my first post on these forums and just wanted to say hello. I'm a 24 year old US citizen residing on Long Island, New York (just an hour's drive away from the Big Apple =) ) who's possibly interested in travelling and even expatriating to the Czech Republic in the future. I've perused the internet looking for information about the complexities of obtaining visas and the realistic expectations of being granted one - this place seems to be a resourceful site containing a wealth of information. Glad to have found this place and hope to get to know some of you members - thanks. :)

2. czechlover34

czechlover34 Member

Ahoj S2kDriver, and welcome to the site. I'm sure that you will find the information you recieve on this site very useful. I know that I have. :D

-Theresa

3. Ark1tec

Ark1tec Well-Known Member

Hi, and was' up Long Island. I used to live in Kent an hour away from London or the LionsDen as we call it. I now live in Wales. Would love to visit the big apple and Prague. I'm sure you will get a visa and bet you love Praha when you do it looks beautiful and I hope to visit soon. Please view my intro: RAVER.
    And I'm out.

4. The Animal

The Animal Well-Known Member

Ahoj, a vítám vás hodně štěstí s cestovní pas :wink: