Let's get together

Discussion in 'Make a Connection' started by Lorenzo, Dec 2, 2004.

1. Lorenzo

Lorenzo Well-Known Member

Hi all :)

It's Lorenzo here. I live in Prague and I was wondering if there's anyone out there willing to get together for a beer, a walk around Prague, a chat or an Italian-Czech exchange or conversations.

We can first meet here and then come up with something 8)

Lorenzo

2. silverkinguk

silverkinguk Well-Known Member

Hey,
    Well I speak mostly english but don't mind meeting up in Prague if I'm there in December.
    Ciao

Sam :)

3. rojnaar

rojnaar New Member

Hey Lorenzo,

I'll be in Prague soon, I'll take you up on a beer if you want.

Roj

4. Lorenzo

Hi guys!

Thank you for your messages. I will be in Italy for the Christmas holidays but if you are still in Prague in January we may all go for a beer together :wink:

Lorenzo

5. sunflower

sunflower Active Member

Hi Lorenzo!
    I'll be in Prague in Jan 31 - Feb 3. We can have a beer together, if you'd like - stay in connection :)

6. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

If you guys ever happen to decide on organizing an open get-together, let us know the date, time and place!

7. sunflower

sunflower Active Member

Yes, let's do it, really! ))))))))))

8. Lorenzo

Hi sunflower!
    Thank you for your reply :D
    That would be nice and should be done! 8)
    Just let me know a bit in advance about your arrival.
    Dana, I am already counting you in :D

Lorenzo

9. sunflower

sunflower Active Member

Hi Lorenzo! Nice to hear from you again. So, I'll be in Prague in 31th of Jan, and we can meet on this day if it's suitable for you. Somewere in the evening, I think. If you and Dana (and whoever would like else) agree, let me know, and we will choose a time and place.
    Sun

10. sunflower

sunflower Active Member

So, guys, time to deside when and where!
    Sun
    :D

11. Lorenzo

The 31st is fine, I am in touch with Dana and we could get together in the eveing somewhere in the center.
    I will send you a private message with more details.
    See you soon! :)

Lorenzo

12. sunflower

sunflower Active Member

Great, I'll be looking for your message!
    Sun

13. Lorenzo

Hi again!

In the end I think it would be better to go public, what do you think? :)
    SO, we the My Czech Republic get-together is going to take place on Monday 31st at 7 p.m. at Dobra Trafika on Ujezd (Mala Strana).
    Tram 12, 20, 22, 23 (Hellichova).

All nice people are invited! :)

Any suggestion or exciting ideas are welcome too! :)

Lorenzo

14. sunflower

sunflower Active Member

Good idea, Lorenzo!
    Chiao and see you!
    Sun

15. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

I'll be there! By the way, this is not an official My Czech Republic get-together, rather an informal chat over coffee thanks to Lorenzo who came up with the idea. Many of us kind of "know" each other from the boards here but have never met, so this should be nice.

16. sunflower

sunflower Active Member

Hi Lorenzo, Dana and Jeff!!!
    So, I'm back home. I just wanted to tell you how I was glad to meet you in Prague!!! You made my impressions of this city even more strong and pleasant! You are great guys and I hope to meet you again someday. All the best for you!
    Nat
    :D :D :D

17. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

Hi Nat,

It's good to hear you made it home safely. I thought of you yesterday, imagining your long bus ride back! It was really nice meeting you and seeing everyone else. I hope we can get together again in the future - maybe when you come to Prague next. Greetings to Minsk!

Dana

18. Lorenzo

Hi Nat!

It was a pleasure to meet you. It’s a real pity you could stay for just a few days.
    Take good care till the next time we meet again in Prague or, who can say, maybe even in Minsk.

Buona strada!

Lorenzo :)

19. sunflower

sunflower Active Member

Dear Lorenzo, thank you very much!
    It was definately pleasant to meet you, and now having friends in Prague I'm sure I will go there again. And of cause you are very welcome to Belarus!
    Best,
    Nat
    P.S. You know, I have to tell you special thanks for your advise - I visited Novy Svet on my leaving day and I was impressed so much! It's a magic place, really a town inside a town, you was right!
    :D :D :D