Lonely in Brno

Discussion in 'Make a Connection' started by FierceKitty, Jan 1, 2006.

1. FierceKitty

FierceKitty Well-Known Member

Is there any woman in Brno looking for romance and friendship, preferably at the same time? Preferably over thirty, brainy and cultured, non-smoker, and no kids. If so, this man would like to hear from you.

2. TallElf

TallElf Member

Over thirty :shock: . First time I ever heard that one coming from a male in CZ/SK. Whatever floats your boat. :wink:

3. Kanadanka

Kanadanka Well-Known Member

the man posting the request for companionship of ladies over 30 is in his mid forties. Did you expect him to go after 18-year olds?

4. FierceKitty

FierceKitty Well-Known Member

Actually, he fell for a twenty-five-year old just a little while ago (with a great deal of encouragement). And he doesn't recommend this course of action to other prospective Humbert Humberts out there! Wait until they've grown up a bit.

5. Kanadanka

Kanadanka Well-Known Member

lol, he must have hit his head, when he "fell" for someone 20 years his junior. One would assume it would not work for long

6. magan

magan Well-Known Member

TallElf: Grow up. You obviously didn't hear of old saying "Women are like vine, older the better.

Is it you, Fierce Kitty? Does that man speak Czech? You should say more about him. I would "spread the word" if he is o.k.

7. player1

player1 Active Member

Magan, you beat me to it.

Everyone should try it with someone from a different age-group at least once...i mean, i you want to learn to ride a motorbike, do you want lessons from a novice on a 125 or an experienced rider? Eh? Eh?

When i say different age group...keep it legal!

8. magan

magan Well-Known Member

BRAVO! I fully agree, as far as you don't go hunting into old folks home. Girls there are a bit over the hill.

I am keeping my eyes open and asking my friends if they have use for man over 40 (as above) and hope that I will find more about him so I can spread the word. It would be easier to find woman who speaks only Czech but I don't even know if he is Czech/or English speaking (only).

Have a nice day.