looking for American friends

Discussion in 'Make a Connection' started by jana016, May 17, 2006.

1. jana016

jana016 Member

Hi everyone.
    My name is Jana, I'm from the Czech republic and work as an au pair in California. I'm looking for American friends to email to help me improve my English skills. On the other site - I can help you learn the Czech language, if you are interested :)

I look forward to hearing from you.
    My e-mail address is: s_jana@centrum.cz

Jana

2. brnogator

brnogator Member

Hi! My name is Jason, and I am in Cincinnati, and I will email you! I need help with my czech, and I am an English teacher!

I am glad to meet you!

JB

3. jana016

jana016 Member

Hi Jason.

I look forward to your mail. Hope hear from you soon.

Jana

4. jana016

jana016 Member

Hi Jason.

Thanks for your answer. Can you give me your email address, so we can talk through mails?

Take care and have a nice day!
    Jana

5. pharmd98

pharmd98 Guest

Hi Jana,

I am in California also and just visited Prague for the first time in August. I think it is one of most beautiful places in the world. I look forward to going back soon.

How's your English coming along? I would be happy to be your penpal if you would like. This way I can learn some Czech and you can practice writing in English.

Regards, :D

Danny

6. jana016

jana016 Member

Hi Danny.

Thank you for your answer, I'm glad to have you as a penpal. I just didn't see your email address, can you write me it so we mail each other?

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Bye
    Jana

7. pharmd98

pharmd98 Guest

Hi Jana,

Sorry I didn't even think of giving my e-mail address!

You can reach me at dchou@amgen.com

8. jedlicka

jedlicka Member

Hey Jana/ Anyone else who's listening,

I'm an american/czech in california and would be happy to help with english and learn more about czech in exchange. Pm me if anyone is interested

You can read more about me here on my post:
    http://www.myczechrepublic.com/boards/v ... highlight=

9. jennapher

jennapher New Member

Hi Jana,

I just joined and read your post. Are you still looking for pen pals? If so I would be interested. I am from California.

Jennapher