Looking for Hairdresser in Prague

Discussion in 'Expat Life' started by gementricxs, Apr 6, 2006.

1. gementricxs

gementricxs Well-Known Member

Lot of people ask me about good haidresser in Prague. Can you help me? Do you know any good haidresser in Prague? Near the centre if possible? I'm looking for somewhere where you can get all your cutting, dying done.Some people I know went somewhere for dying hair, but the hairdresser haven't do a good job. So, if you know about some good place for good price, let me know.
    Thanks

2. magan

magan Well-Known Member

Small hairdressing sal. newly opened (sometimes last Fall) nice and clean. Owner is the hairdresser. It is beside Botanical Gardens/Na Slupi by the tram stop going towards Karlovo nam. There is sign on the building and you have to go "do dvora". Price was "local" not "tourist" i.e. location. I have moved and was looking for new hairdresser and found her by a change while waiting for tram on my way from B.G.

I printed out picture of hairdoo from internet for her to see what I want and she did EXACTLY that. I was impressed. She really tried hard to please. She only speaks Czech.

3. aminpraha

aminpraha Member

I would also like to find a good person to cut my hair, but it freaks me out not to be able to communicate (I'm American and can't speak Czech) - anyone know of someplace where a hairdresser speaks English?

4. magan

magan Well-Known Member

A picture is better than thousand words :lol: :lol: