my horoscope

Discussion in 'General Language' started by gypzy, May 15, 2006.

1. gypzy

gypzy Well-Known Member

is there any way that I can get my horoscope in Czech delivered to my email? I saw that horoscopes are avalaible on Seznam, but since I am just learning the language I don't know if the email option is available. I would like to compare it to my English language horoscope. Also I'm a capricorn. What type of personality do I have, according to the Czech variation? In Eglish I'm serious, down to earth, work hard, etc. Sorry if any of my grammar sounds bad, I'm in a hurry and tired :evil: !

Bye 4 Now

2. gementricxs

gementricxs Well-Known Member

Just from quick googling I found this website where you can get your horoscopet to email every day. And here's the link for registering your email adress in order to get your horoscope every day. You're capricorn and it's kozoroh

3. gypzy

gypzy Well-Known Member

Dekuju!

gementricxs, thank you for the links. I have a couple questions though. Where it asks for my region, they are all Czech regions. Can I lie and just choose Praha, or whichever, will they know? Also, does "obezamen s podminkami provozovatele" loosely translate to understanding the terms and conditions of the provider :? ?

Na shledanou!
    gypzy :D

4. gementricxs

gementricxs Well-Known Member

Yes, just choose Prague and again yes, it means what you've said.

5. gypzy

gypzy Well-Known Member

DEKUJU!