need Room on Rent

Discussion in 'Housing - For Rent, Sale or Exchange' started by Maanav, Nov 2, 2007.

1. Maanav

Maanav New Member

Hi ,

i m 27 old from india , i need 1 room or sharing in Brno center , i'll be there 1st jan 08 . working in IBM.

Thks

2. gshivakumarg

gshivakumarg Member

Hi Maanav,

I am also from India....looking for same details.
    you belongs to which part of India.? I am also looking for room mate.
    I am also going to Brno to work in IBM.
    can I have ur gmail id.?

3. FORHELP

FORHELP New Member

If u are coming to brno to join IBM then review your decsion, becz here already so many indians are trap,.......
    They are just recruiting indian guys and after 2 months kick them without any relocation etc....
    i am also victim and just want to help indians...

4. Maanav

Maanav New Member

Hey man , can u pls tell me abt ur self , and thks for information

5. dzurisova

dzurisova Well-Known Member

This probably isn't the best way to type on a site where English may not be the reader's first language. :)

6. sacman

sacman Member

I work in Brno and there are many Indians employed here. It's unfair to stereotype or make a broad statement about Indians being trapped. The location is growing rapidly and a new building is actually being created right now, so we are staffing up. If anyone is let go I am certain it was for a good reason.

7. FORHELP

FORHELP New Member

Nope....They are hiring Indians on the basis of telephonic interview and after reached here they again are taking test and interviews and fired peoples on the basis of that they cant understand english of indian peoples..actually when they took interview at that time they understood our english after that whts the prob with these fucking interviewers...
    They call the candidate and give him 2 option either go back or reduce ur level 2 to level 1 and also reducing salary upto 15000 krown...a person they hired on 40000 kc and and now they said accept the 25000 kc...Is this fare???? i dont think so.....this is totally unproffesionalism....i dont know if they have no project then why they are hiring peoples in bulk...If they take interview for level 2 then after interview they said actually we are looking for level 3...then why they taking fucking interview....
    Conclusion is this...IBM-BRNO is BLACK SPOT on IBM Corporation....they should change their policy other wise they are ready to face problems in future....

8. funkyhunk

funkyhunk Member

IBM GSDC BRNO CZECH REPUBLIC IS ONE OF THE WORST EMPLOYER....!! ( TRUE FACT )

SO THINK TWICE TO ACCEPT AN OFFER FROM IBM.....BETTER TO BE ON MANPOWER OR NATEK'S PAYROLL.

MANY REASONS FOR THE ABOVE STATEMENT :-

1. RELOCATION ALLOWANCE PROBLEM.
    2. DON'T PROVIDE ANY ACCOMODATION.
    3. DON'T CARE ABOUT VISA OF THEIR EMPLOYEES.
    4. ENTIRE HR IS PATHETIC.
    5. IBS AGENCY IS FULL OF a**holes. GOOD EXPOSURE IN VISA REJECTIONS.
    6. DON'T ALLOW FOR SECOND LONG VISA.
    7. CAN FIRE YOU WHENEVER THEY WANT....WITHOUT ANY REASON.

AND MANY MORE REASONS........... )

IF ANY ONE KNOW ANY OTHER REASONS JUST FEEL FREE TO SHARE IT......... )

BRNO IS REALLY DAM GOOD CITY.......AWAY FROM POPULATION, POLLUTION.

NICE PUBS, FRIENDLY PEOPLE, B'FUL GIRLS, ......PERFECT CITY . )

fully agree with you man.............. that persons above you SACMAN seems to be from some agency or some person from IBM HR............i m still working with IBM, BRNO ............

TELEPHOIC INTERVIEW IS SO SIMPLE .......DONT ASK ANY TECHNICAL QUESTIONS ......BUT WHEN YOU COME HERE THEY WILL SIMPLY SCREW YOU....... AND IF YOU DON'T CLEAR IT IN 3 CHANCES THEY WILL KICK YOU. THEY KNOW HOW TO RUIN THE CAREER OF A PERSON.

AND THESE DAYS THEY ARE NOT CLEARING THE RELOCATIONS UNLESS YOU COME TO PRODUCTION.

ONE MORE FACT......THEY WILL HIRE YOU FOR LEVEL 2 PROFILE, BUT LATER ON THEY WILL SAY RIGHT NOW WE DON'T HAVE ANY REQUIREMENT. SO EITHER YOU COME ON L1 PROFILE WITH LOW SALARY OR WE HAVE TO FINISH THE CONTRACT.........I M WRITING THIS BECAUSE RECENTLY THEY HAVE FIRED N NUMBER OF PEOPLE AND I DON'T WANT THIS THING HAPPEN WITH ANY OTHER PERSON......LOT OF MY FRNDS HAVE BE FIRED LIKE THIS.

REST UP TO YOU .......YOUR DECISION........BEST OF LUCK .

NOTE :- JUST IGNORE SACMAN's COMMENT ON THIS.
    :evil: :twisted:

9. suwarn

suwarn Member

hello,

I am even not there yet, but I agree with you about the HR, until there is someone with initial GJ in HR, she is enough profeessional.

About the rest, I don't know yet, but I think it is not only happening to one race. I got the same bad behaviour at the first place, luckily a woman from Drill is very cool and always help me. I am NOT an indian.

cheers,,,