new baby

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dzurisova, Sep 5, 2006.

1. dzurisova

dzurisova Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, I know most of you know me on this board, but I wanted to introduce my husband's new grandbaby!!! My new step-grandbaby!!!

Her name is Ava Nikolet (for all the czech people it's Eva) but her mom didn't want Americans calling her E-va so she spelled it with an A.

Ava was born on 08/30/06 and she weighed 8 pounds 4 ounces. She is half czech and half American, well half Kentuckian that is. :wink: :lol:

Anyway, if i could figure out how to do this, I'd post a picture of her, but I can't. Well I thought I'd share the good news with you all. I'm a Babi once again!!! :lol:

2. Jana

Jana Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D :D :D

3. GlennInFlorida

GlennInFlorida Well-Known Member

Congratulations, too, from me!

BTW, gementricxs posted this a while ago:
    Hi,
    if you wanna post here a picture which you have on your computer (i.e. it's not somewhere on the internet) I'd suggest using free webspace fro pictures at http://imageshack.us/. Just locate the file on your hard drive and upload it there, it will give you a url for the picture and then you can put it here to the post by using the button "Img" when writing a post. Just make sure that the picture is not bigger than 1MB. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask me.

I haven't tried it yet, but sure seems like it will work.

4. dzurisova

Thanks

I'll give it a try.

5. Ájík

Ájík Well-Known Member

Hey Katka, and once again congratulations from me :D :D . Thanks for the nice pictures!

6. laylah

laylah Well-Known Member

that's lovely news! :D

congratulations to everyone in the family and welcome to baby Ava.

Laylah

7. dzurisova

Ok, here are some pics of me with my beautiful step-grandbaby!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's my husband, his daughter, and his 2 grandbabies.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here's the proud Kentuckian daddy.

[​IMG]

Ok, maybe I went picture happy. But I'm just so proud. Thanks for the imageshare Glenn! :lol: And gementricxs :wink:

(I made changed to the code, so the pictures are bigger. Gementricxs)

8. dzurisova

So the above was edited a zillion times because I only knew how to add one picture at a time. And I didn't know how to make them big enough to really see.

If anyone else can help me figure this out, please pm me and let me know the easiest way.

Thanks

9. laylah

laylah Well-Known Member

Thanks for the pics. What a bonnie lass. Hope big brother is happy with his new little sister :)

Laylah

10. GlennInFlorida

GlennInFlorida Well-Known Member

Great pictures - handsome family - beautiful baby. Congratulations again to you all. :D

11. gementricxs

gementricxs Well-Known Member

Hi Dzurisovak,
    I made changes to those pictures, so they are bigger.

Congratulations to you and Ava.
    :D

12. dzurisova

Thanks very much gementricxs!! :lol:

As I've said before on this site and I'll say it again in the future I'm sure:

YOU ARE THE BOMB!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: