New Years in Prague

Discussion in 'Make a Connection' started by Sandra, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Sandra

Sandra New Member

Hi! I 28, am half Dutch half Czech and will be spending New Years in Prague with one Czech friend and one Dutch friend. They both speak very well english. Maybe it will be fun if we can meet other people there (so I don't have to feel guilty when I am not able to speak to them both). We are planning to go to Lucerna (yeah, yeah I know...... but we are always having fun there! :oops: ), there will be the traditional 80's and 90's party and it is near to the Vaclavak Square where we are planning to go see the fireworks. So please feel free to join us!

Rgds,

Sandra (and Lenka & Miranda)

2. rojnaar

rojnaar New Member

My cousin and I will be there for New Years also. We are looking forward to a great New Years party!

Rodger

3. silverkinguk

silverkinguk Well-Known Member

Hi Sandra.
    Lucerna sounds good to me I was there for the 80s disco with my czech friends last time.I'll let you know if I'll be there by December.
    I was last in Prague in March so I might be there March time next year.
    Lets meet up sometime I'm trying to improve on my czech language need help on that.
    I was there for four years and still is hard language!

Ciao

Sam :)

4. slick8086

slick8086 Member

Hi there,
    I'll be arriving in Prague in the early evening New Years Eve which will be my first night in my new home. I don't know anyone in the Czech Republic. It would be great to make some new friends and celebrate the New Year in my new home. I'm 33, male, and American (Sacramento, California-home of the Governator). I learned to speak czech 14 years ago and haven't used it in 10. I hope I can pick it up again. (I don't anticipate problems). I look forward to meeting new friends!

-Aaron

5. Sandra

Sandra New Member