Next meeting in Prague ;)

Discussion in 'Make a Connection' started by Geleen, May 12, 2005.

1. Geleen

Geleen Active Member

Hi again!

I had to let you down last time but now it's certain that I'll be in Prague 24.-28.05 and it would be really nice to see you all.
    So what about a beer or coffee or something? In one evening from 25 to 27?

Helen

2. Lorenzo

Lorenzo Well-Known Member

Hi Helen!

Sounds good to me :)
    The 27th is a Friday and I would go for that but the other days should be fine as well.

Už se těším až se uvidime :)

Lo

3. Ryan

Ryan Member

Helen,

You look so good in that picture I'd come all the way to Prague just for a beer with you. 8)

Cau a mej se hezky kocko -

4. schutnitza

schutnitza Active Member

I wish I could meet you, but we actually will be leaving Prague on the evening of May 24 to go to Budapest! If you were in Prague a couple days earler, it would be so nice to have a beer with you!
    N.

5. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

Hi Helen!

I'd love to come. I can't do it on Wednesday, but Thursday or Friday would work. Friday might be better. Jeff might also come on Friday, he can't make it on Thursday.

Looking forward to seeing you, Lorenzo, and whoever else shows up!

Dana

6. Geleen

Geleen Active Member

So, Friday seems to be the most suitable. Let's make it on Friday then.
    Locals may set the time and place :)

Helen

7. Benaiah

Benaiah Member

Last time was nice, I would love to come this time as well.

8. Geleen

Geleen Active Member

What about the place?

It would be nice to set the place this week 'cause it's a bit difficult for me to use the internet next week.
    So, any suggestions?

Helen

9. Paint

Paint Well-Known Member

(I will also be in Prague next week).

10. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

How about Bar Bar (www.bar-bar.cz) at Všehrdova 17 in Malá Strana? Tram 6, 9, 12, 20, 22, 23, get off at Újezd. We could meet there at 6:30 p.m. on Friday, May 27. A reservation will be necessary, so we should decide soon.

Paint, you're welcome to join in!

Dana

11. Lorenzo

Hi Dana,

That's alright with me! I have been there once before and I found it quite nice.

Lorenzo

12. Geleen

Geleen Active Member

That's ok for me too!

H

13. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

We have a reservation at Bar Bar for 6:30 p.m. on Friday, May 27. It's under my name. Jeff and I will be bringing two friends (an American and a Swede) and another friend from Scotland will probably be coming as well, so the reservation is for 9 people including Paint. :) We can still make changes, so others are welcome to join, just let us know here.

Dana

14. Benaiah

Benaiah Member

Sounds great.

15. Paint

Paint Well-Known Member

Now I'm not sure I can make it... I heard from my friend and he has plans for us for the weekend, outside of Prague I think. I'll know more when I get to Prague, and I'll post a message from the hostel probably on Wednesday.

16. Paint

Paint Well-Known Member

Ahoj! I got to Prague fine and my friend met me at the airport. However, we will not be in Prague this weekend... we are leaving tomorrow (Thursday) and will not be back until Saturday or Sunday. Then I will be in Prague Monday and Tuesday, and I fly home on Wednesday. So, I will not be able to meet you all on Friday. Thank you for the invitation though, and it would be great to meet you all, but I won't be in Prague.

17. Lorenzo

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that tomorrow I will probably come around later but I don't know exactly when yet. I hope I will make it to see you all there but if you eventually move somewhere else (hey come on, it's a friday night you cannot go home early :)) please let me know where you are (Dana, if you could please sms me).

Thank you!

Lorenzo

18. Geleen

Geleen Active Member

Hi again!

I just wanted to say I had a really nice evening on Friday :). And I really hope we can meet again if I'll be in Prague in June.

Helen

19. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

Hi Helen,

I'm glad I could finally meet you! It was a nice evening and I hope you had a good trip back. Let us know when you're in town next.

Lorenzo, too bad you couldn't make it.

Dana

20. Paint

Paint Well-Known Member

Greetings! Sorry that I wasn't able to meet you all - I was in Turnov that day. Hopefully next time I'm in Prague I'll be able to join the get-together!