Next meeting in Prague ;)

Discussion in 'Make a Connection' started by Geleen, May 12, 2005.

1. Lorenzo

Lorenzo Well-Known Member

Hello everyone!,

I'm sorry too that I didn't make to the get together that night but I will do my best not to miss the next one! :)
    Helen, will you be back in Prague this month?

Mejte se hezky,

Lorenzo

2. Jeff

Jeff Well-Known Member

I just noticed the new posts in this thread. Guess I missed them before.

It was nice meeting you Helen and chatting with the others who could make it. Lorenzo, hope to see you at the next one and Paint, I hope you enjoyed your trip.

3. uuspoiss

uuspoiss Well-Known Member

To the best of my knowledge she should be somewhere in Lithuania right now on her way to Prague:) I can forward any ideas for meetings that you may have.

Bye,
    Henrik

4. Lorenzo

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your message. It would be nice to see you and Dana some time soon :)

Henrik, it would be really kind of you to let her know, thanks :)

Lorenzo

5. uuspoiss

OK, no problem, but what should I let her know then... ?:)
    H.

6. Lorenzo

Yes, Henrik, you have a point :)

You could tell her that if she's coming to Prague it would be nice to see her and that she could announce her arrival:)

Diky!

Lorenzo

7. uuspoiss

Aha, OK. Well I spoke to her on the phone yesterday and she said she'll be in Prague from Tuesday to Thursday (included) and if anyone sets up a meeting for beer or something for one of these evenings, she can probably join. I am simply the messenger/representative here for now, so if you have a time and place to offer, I can forward the information :)

Take care,
    H.

8. Lorenzo

Hello Henrik,

Thank you for your help :)
    Tuesday after eight in the evening or both Wednesday and Thursday afer six should be fine with me.
    It would be nice to involve Dana and Jeff who are in Prague as well but I know that Dana doesn't have time on Wednesdays.
    Let's see what they say otherwise I will let you know where Helen can find me.

Lorenzo

9. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

Hi Lorenzo and Henrik!

I think it would be helpful to discuss this new get-together in a new thread so that others can join in as well. This thread starts by specifying 24.-28.05 as the dates, so if someone sees the first page, they're not necessarily going to click through to page 3 to find out that there's a new get-together being discussed. :?

Jeff and I would be happy to come on Tuesday after 8 p.m., Wednesday after 8:30 p.m. or Thursday after 6 p.m.

Hope to see someone this week! :)

Dana

10. Lorenzo

11. Lorenzo

OK, let's say Bar Bar tomorrow, Thursady at 8 p.m. that's the same place where the last get-together took place in May.

Lorenzo

12. uuspoiss

Helen says that's OK, except she may be a little bit late, because she has to get rid of her tourist group at 8.

Have a nice time!

Henrik

13. Lorenzo

Thanks Henrik! :)

Lo