NIBIRU Are you ready? The earth as we know it will change

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by The Animal, Dec 16, 2007.

1. dzurisova

dzurisova Well-Known Member

If there were, would you watch it? :)

2. scrimshaw

scrimshaw Well-Known Member

Head for the hills!!!!! Doomsday is coming!!!!!!
    Which doomsday do you mean? The biblical apocalypse, the Mayan 2012, or the global warming. Please clarify.

3. eso

eso Well-Known Member

Puppies any time! ;) ;)

[​IMG]

Only these men, who aren't sure about their manhood are afraid to admit they like puppies ;)

4. wissy

wissy Well-Known Member

It's fluffy bunny rabbits with floppy ears for me. :wink: I wander what that means about my manhood. :oops: Eso?

5. eso

eso Well-Known Member

Same like puppies, you are real man! :)

6. The Animal

The Animal Well-Known Member

Nice puppies Eso!

For your question about puppies and how everything will be fine. I do not know of such.

But, one thing that I can tell you is, According to scriptures, if your name is written in The Lambs Book of Life you will be ok. Nothing to worrie about.
    Also, all you have to do is just believe that Jesus is your Lord and Saivor in order to get your name in The Lambs Book of Life.

All you have to do is, have a public statement of faith that, Lord Jesus Christ is your personal Savior.
    After you do that, I can garantee that your Life will change for the better.
    Just speak and pray to him everyday. Things may get rough, but the tough get going.

Gods plan has been written and will be carried out. You can find it in your Road Map, The Holy Bible.

The End Times are in the book of Revelation. The things in the Holy Bible are true and will happen according to God's plan. He sent his only son here to die on the cross for you and me and that your sins might be forgiven.

I know that I am safe, so I will not be here when all the terrible things are going on down here. I will be with our Father in Heaven. Amen, Amen

Anyone reading this, please in The Name of Jesus Give Your Life to Him.
    We will all see each other there in Heaven. :wink: :wink:

7. eso

eso Well-Known Member

Naah, I think I will be all right.

8. The Animal

The Animal Well-Known Member

Ok. I respect you, because you are můj friend.

But Eso, where did you find the puppy pictures at? :wink:

9. eso

eso Well-Known Member

On Google Images:

http://images.google.com/images?q=puppies

10. dzurisova

Well I figured you wouldn't watch it because from what I hear, most Czech people don't go for those sappy happy ending movies. My husband said the only good part about the movie Titanic is that the guy dies at the end. :) From your posts, Eso, I wouldn't peg you for a guy who likes sappy happy endings in movies either. Perhaps you only like happy endings that involve puppies. :wink:

11. eso

eso Well-Known Member

He's only pretending. Probably old fashioned "macho" type. He's not in contact with contemporary Czech soul. :)

Titanic had a huge success in Czech theaters.

Anyway, I don't know what puppies have to do with happy endings in movies. But I don't mind if in some movie all people die and only dogs live.

I like happy endings in life, don't know if sappy. Czechs grumble about everything, but in hearth they are optimists. It's only way in Central Europe - you are optimist or you will go crazy ;)

Of course, common Czechs don't admin it, but I'm radical!!! :-D

12. eso

eso Well-Known Member

Is it sappy ending, if there is no apocalypse at end?
    It seems too radical even for you, dzurisova :) :)

13. eso

eso Well-Known Member

For example - look to differences between Americans and Czechs.

American say:
    No PAIN, no GAIN.

But Czechs:
    Bez PRÁCE nejsou KOLÁČE

:)

14. dzurisova

Because you said...

So to me that's some video/movie with some sappy, happy ending. I wouldn't peg you for a guy who likes those type of movies.

15. dzurisova

Hmmm, good question. I've not really viewed a movie with a boring neutral ending. It's either happy or sad, one or the other. The person either dies, or the guy gets the girl and they live happily ever after sorta thing, at least we are supose to think they will live happily ever after by the end of the movie. Perhaps most Czechs think to themselves at the end of the movie "oh, they'll be divorced in 10 years." :) :)

16. dzurisova

He's definitely old fashioned, and definitely not in contact with the contemporary Czech soul (whatever that means) :wink: I'm sure he clings to the old Czech soul. But the macho part, not really. He's very soft & gentle with "the weaker vessel" - woman (quoting the bible there for those of you who don't know - ohh, I bet that hit a nerve with someone.) :wink: :) And when I say soft and gentle I don’t mean physically, I mean he treats all women very well and makes tolerances for women he would never give men.

Perhaps that's because the guy died at the end. :D

17. eso

eso Well-Known Member

There is many not boring movies with no so simple ending.

Did you see Once - has it happy end or not?

18. dzurisova

never saw it.

19. Sova

Sova Well-Known Member

Maybe he's like me and just doesn't like DiCaprio. :)

Maybe the rest of the Czechs don't like him either. :wink:

20. kibicz

kibicz Well-Known Member

Maybe the rest of the Czechs don't like him either. Wink

QFT