Petition

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous (Czech-Related)' started by fabik317, Mar 7, 2005.

1. fabik317

fabik317 Well-Known Member

Everyone who cares for the Czech Republic please sign this:http://www.petitiononline.com/fire_him/petition.html. I know it won't help but watching tv about an hour ago I got so pissed off (for about the millionth time over the last month) that I couldn't help myself posting it. Thanks.

2. evian

evian Well-Known Member

Please please please give us more information!!
    This would be a great post to discuss, but I am unaware of the Czech PM and his current position...
    Thanks,
    Jason

3. Halef

Halef Well-Known Member

Six signatures in total? Not much :)

evian: Well, there currently are some problems the Czech PM Gross has with financing his living. Some journalists found out that is has been impossible for him to earn enough money to buy his falt, so they started to investigate where he got the money. He did not provide satisfying answers, coming with a new creditor every week :)
    It has now become all very complicated and boring...

4. KJP

KJP Well-Known Member

he provided contridictory answers, saying the money was a loan from his brother in law, then changing his story again. Look, the damn place was only 180,000 usd, so whats all the fuss (in Barrandov). I bumped into Gross at INVEX, and I mean bumped into him going around the rotundra, his security guards were caught so off guard, I could have killed him. Personally, I think a Prime Minister should shave prior to election! He was far to young for the position. Jsem socialni democrat was change to jsem socialni dement...he spent the tax payers money on his billboard adverts....hummmm, no wonder he is disliked!

5. fabik317

fabik317 Well-Known Member

- yeah unfortunately, I started the petition yesterday. Besides, no one seems to care for such an insignificant issue such as some corrupt politician somewher in the Eastern Bloc:(

6. Carmilie

Carmilie Member

Because of this many people are also scared that communists will join the alliance and will have some political power over the decisions since the communist regime started. There were about 200 protestors yesterday in Prague because of Gross.