Praha aircon hotelroom - under 3500Kcc/night

Discussion in 'Travel Tips & Advice' started by classic, Jul 24, 2006.

1. classic

classic Member

Hi folks, any recommendation for hotels offering air-cond rooms under 3500-4000kcc a night in Praha?

Been stayin in a mix of apartments and various hotels prev in Nov / Mar time, but with the forecasts at 35C+ in Praha, I'd like to have a haven of roomed air-cond, but without steep summer rates

Only hotel i stayed in Praha with roomed air-cond was Hotel Jalta last year. Im sure I was ripped off good time. But such bliss rooms :)

2. knew

knew Member

We stayed at a nice place called the Jasmine... it was very clean and the a/c was worked well. So it was cool. It's a new-age kinda Asian themed hotel with funky art everywhere. It was really nice, but different for Praha. The staff was awesome and breakfast buffet was included. I forget what it cost, but we booked it through a last minute deal hotel site, so you may get lucky. We will stay their again, so I highly recommend it.

BTW, we had been staying at a rented apartment, but no a/c of course... so we packed up and went to this place.

3. classic

classic Member

Thanks muchly knew... looks a quaint little find.
    Bonus being on outskirts too. I'm going to check the Jasmin out further.

4. knew

knew Member

5. Jeff

Jeff Well-Known Member

I changed the link above to point to the Yasmin listing on My Czech Republic. It was pointing to a New Jersey rental.

You could also take a look at the Hotel Tyl. I've seen some positive comments on it and it lists that every room has air conditioning. It's in Prague 2 and is close to a tram stop and near metro line C.
    http://hotels.myczechrepublic.com/hotel ... aid=305242

6. classic

classic Member

Many thanks knew & Jeff ! Grateful for clarifying
    What a gem this Yasmin is .. Tyl looks good bet too.
    I'm gonna keep these 2 in mind for sure !

7. TroskuAmericanka

TroskuAmericanka Active Member