Selling Masker for repel/resist Covid-19

Discussion in 'For Sale & Wanted' started by gandgan, Apr 2, 2020.

1. gandgan

gandgan New Member

The question that often arises in efforts to prevent corona virus is, "Do I have to wear a mask?" The question was later answered by the World Health Organization (WHO) that the use of masks is only done if in a sick condition or are treating a sick person. However, with so much information about the corona virus, experts now recommend the use of masks by everyone, including healthy ones, it is very important to keep the virus from spreading. In addition, recent developments have shown that corona virus transmission can occur from people without symptoms. One country that requires the use of masks for anyone is the Czech Republic. This state step is considered as one example of how masks have a significant impact on corona virus control. On March 18, 2020, Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis issued a regulation requiring citizens to wear surgical face masks or cloth masks and other nose masks when in public places.

So i'm selling masker the material is cloth, you can wash it everyday.. PM me if needed or contact me
    email : ganz.chaerim@gmail.com thank you