Teaching English in Prague (TEFL)

Discussion in 'Make a Connection' started by coachwillits, Dec 13, 2004.

1. coachwillits

coachwillits Member

:lol: Does anyone have in insight on this subject? 8) I have always wanted to live/visit Prague and now I am going to make it happen…when that is I do not know. Sometime in 2005. I received my B.A.E./M.ED from Arizona State University, taught social studies here in the USA (Phoenix), and am currently wondering were to start to get to Prague :shock: . 8) Any information would be most appreciated. Please feel free to contact me at coachwillits@hotmail.com is my personal address. :roll: Look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks for all the help in advance.
    ~Toby

2. coachwillits

coachwillits Member

32 People viewed this and not one reply :twisted:
    Just wondering what the deal is :shock:
    Must be because I am in Oregon :p

3. Halef

Halef Well-Known Member

Maybe they do not know the answer?
    Anyway, I would start with contacting some schools in Prague with your offer. They should be able to guide you through the administrative process then.

4. coachwillits

coachwillits Member

Halef,
    Thanks for reading and responding to my previous post...at least now I know there is someone out there. Thanks again for the link and the reply. It is nice to meet you and I hope that you have a Happy Holiday Season.
    Toby

5. Honza

Honza New Member

Hey man!
    I'm a university student from Prague. Last two semesters I had a native english teacher from Britain. I've changed the study branch this year and unfortunately it is taught at another college, where they have no native english teachers. And I miss it, you can see how bad my english is :D
    So I can give you a concrete school address:

postal address:
    Vyšší odborná škola informačních služeb
    Pacovská 350/4
    140 00 Praha 4
    Czech republic

http://www.sks.cz (this site is in czech only)

Director: PhDr. Jan Machytka, machytka@sks.cz

Just try it.