Unanswered post

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Halef, Mar 24, 2004.

1. Halef

Halef Well-Known Member

I vaguely remember a link called "View unanswered posts" to be here somewhere.

Has it vanished, or am I too stupid to find it? :)

Thanks

2. My Czech Republic

My Czech Republic Administrator

Hi Halef,

Don't be concerned about your intelligence. We removed the "View unanswered posts" link to simplify the Forum Index and because we added the ability to view posts from the last day, week, or month. It's possible to look at the results from that search to see if a topic has received a response.

Was the "View unanswered posts" a feature you found useful? We value the feedback we receive regarding the message boards and the website.

3. maartenv

maartenv Well-Known Member

The view unanswered post was a nice search method before the las day - week - month item was created. I agree that with this new feature the unanswered posts can be easily found.

It's just the habbit one has for looking at posts, and I don't think the feature should be placed back.

My humble opinion.

4. My Czech Republic

My Czech Republic Administrator

We've decided to add back the "View unanswered posts" link. As the number of posts per day increases, it is becoming harder to find the unanswered posts using the "View posts from last:" option.

We want to make it as easy as possible for community members to find unanswered posts, so that those looking for an answer will get a response.

5. maartenv

Hi Halef!

It's nice to have power now, isn't it! :lol:

I don't use the option myself, but it's nice for many I guess!

By the way, good luck and lot's of fun with your "job" as a moderator now.

6. Halef

Halef Well-Known Member

Oh, thanks :)

I feel more responsibility than power, but yes, it is nice to be able to help with this forum.

7. maartenv

I know Halef, I'm a moderator myself on an other board, and power has nothing to do with it!

I was just kidding, since the original question came from you, from the time before you were giving your contribution as a moderator!

Again, lot's of fun with your team!

I'm sure we will all appreciate the hard work you all put into the site! We can never say that enough :)

(i know you are not waiting for compliments, but it's nice to get them, and they don't cost a thing)