Anyone travel CZ in August?

Discussion in 'Travel Tips & Advice' started by Rasputin, Jul 12, 2004.

1. Rasputin

Rasputin Member

Going to CZ the first 3 weeks in August. Been a couple of times there, but always a few days only. Now it's time to stay longer and see and live more of the country and hang out there for about 3 weeks.

Going by Mobile Home and alone, because none of my friends have time to join...

....so if anyone is travelling CZ the same time and want to jump on / off my car simply give me a note.

I'm quite felxible with my journey and plans are started to be made! So much to see and do.... and 3 weeks are always to little time for all!

I'm also very thankful if anyone could recommend me any good spots where to stay with Camper or just some nice well located camp sites.

Thanx for reading this....

Talk to you soon,
    Rasputin

2. boggeyb

boggeyb Member

I'm taking a course in Prague that beings August 9th. It's a one month course to earn a TEFL (Teach English as a Foreign Language) certificate and hopefully after that I'll be finding a teaching job in Prague. But on the weekends I'd love to head out and see some more of the country. The weekdays I'll likely be too busy with school.

3. lari

lari New Member

I'll also come Prague alone in august for a month for summer courses. Don't know Prague good, so be glad to join someone with the same situation.

Any way,Prague is great sity &
    wish everybody to spend time there COOL!!! :wink: