apartment hunting

Discussion in 'Expat Life' started by kmilosovich, Aug 19, 2004.

  1. kmilosovich

    kmilosovich Member

    what is a good agency to go through to find an apartment to rent long term?

    how easy/hard would it be to buy a place?
  2. Dana

    Dana Well-Known Member

    Hi Katherine,

    I think that as a foreigner, you can buy property in the Czech Republic as long as you have permanent residency there and your spouse is a Czech citizen or you have a registered company in the Czech Republic with a certain capital. A real estate agency will give you the correct info. Maybe someone else can recommend one or two.

    Good luck!

  3. Indigo

    Indigo New Member


    my wife and I have an apartment to rent in Dejvice, about 12 mins walk to the metro. 100 sq m, (1000 sq ft) two bedrooms, living room, separate kitchen, bathroom. Fully furnished and renovated.

    Drop me a line if interested to receive photos and other information mjp_booth@yahoo.co.uk

    Also no commission is payable.

Share This Page