centro estatales de idiomas

Discussion in 'General Language' started by Droopy, Aug 22, 2007.

1. Droopy

Droopy New Member

Hello my name is filiberto and its my firts time in this forum, im here cuz i would like to know if somebody can help me i in plans to go to Czech Rep to teach english in a pvt school, but i would like to know if there is like statel language center where ppl can go and learn a new language beside english, where i go i will go to teach just english, but i need to know if exist schools like that? ill be near prague in letna , so if somebody can help me. i wanna teach spanish cuz im a spanish teacher too so i wondr if spanish is necesary or no pls somebody help...

2. scrimshaw

scrimshaw Well-Known Member

Wow, that's some shorthand you got there.
    Born and bred in America and I have trouble with it.

3. Sova

Sova Well-Known Member

The first thing to do if you plan on teaching English as a second language, is to speak/write it correctly yourself. This is an international forum, with English being chosen as the predominant language; so therefore, many people visiting this forum are not familiar with the cutesy IM shorthands in English. Please show respect by writing in more standard English.

As for your question, I'm not sure I know what exactly you mean by a "state language center." Are you looking for a state university with a foreign language program?

4. Troll

Troll Well-Known Member

Maybe Filiberto has confounded two verbs: to teach and to learn. :?

As for the question, there is the Prague language school (Jazyková škola hl. města Prahy), it is a former state school (Státní jazyková škola), now governed by the municipality. The URL is still www.sjs.cz.