Hi to all from Italy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Paolone, Jun 24, 2005.

1. Paolone

Paolone New Member

Hello to everone, i found this site when i was looking for some resources for learn czech languange. even if is in english i think this is more than i really hope to find:)))) expecialy the wave files for te correct spelling:))) hehehe ok now lets go all togheter to have a fresh pint of Pilsner Urquell:)) (anyway Budwaiser is the same)

2. Ir

Ir Well-Known Member

Welcome Paolone!

Budweiser the same as Pilsner Urquell? :shock: I very much think not! :D

3. Yvan

Yvan Well-Known Member

Pilsner Urquell is completly different.
    It's the only beer with alkaline reaction.
    But the best tap beer is in the good pub. Not in the bottle or can.

4. Paolone

Paolone New Member

Ok now i try to explain better what i mean with the word "THE SAME" in the message i wrote before:

i mean we can drink a Pilsen Urquell (a pilsener czech beer) that is good or a Budwaiser (a lager czech beer) that is good too. i know the kind of beer are different and i know u can go in a pub for taste the real beer ( i usually am every 3 - 4 month in Plzen and usually i eat at restaraunt of Pilsner Urquell - Na Splice - or at Salzmannù ).

"THE SAME" mean we can enjoy togheter a pilsner urquell or enjoy a budwaiser, important is ENJOY and drink a SUPER BEER :)

hope to be more clear now my friends

5. Ir

Ir Well-Known Member

aha I see what you mean now Paolone. In Ireland anyone who says 'Budweiser' means that watery sickly rubbish that is imported from the USA.

:D

6. Paolone

Paolone New Member

7. Ir

Ir Well-Known Member

In Ireland the Czech stuff is labelled Cesky Budejovicky.

McEwans is OK, but nothing beats a good pint of Guinness!