Sharing

Discussion in 'Expat Life' started by rahul9355, Dec 25, 2004.

1. rahul9355

rahul9355 Member

2. KJP

KJP Well-Known Member

a bit strange English, but I think you are inquiring about you renting one of the two rooms? If so, get permission from your landlord first, and take their passport number :}

3. vsampat

vsampat New Member

Hi Raj,
    I am from India and I am moving to BRNO,CR next month .....I have been doing some research on living in brno as I may have to find myself a rental accomodation soon:)
    Can you pls eloborate on ur post???
    Also are u located in BRNO?
    Bye
    Viral

4. magan

magan Well-Known Member

First person was asking if it is acceptable to take in another person to share the rent. He is (or will be) renting from owners of the apartment.

PLEASE note from Czech point of view: Owners of the apartment would be extremely upset if you do that. It is simply not done. If you cannot afford to pay the rent you cannot rent that apartment. You have no right to collect the rent from your new roomate. It you do that, you will lose roof over your head and fast. I have heard this from owners in connection with Asian renters and for that reason they are affraid to rent apartments to them. As stories go - Asians are in habbit of moving as many "roomates" in as they can fit in + more. Only apartment owner can collect rent for their apartment.

However, there are some places where you can rent a room (to share apartment) - but only from the owner.

5. raj_macro

raj_macro New Member

HI Viral,

Could you give your mobile number please i will call you . we will dicuss ....i am from Bangalore .....

6. raj_macro

raj_macro New Member

Hi,
    This is Raj kumar , please give me the mail to raj_macro@yahoo.com.

i am waiting for your mail.

where are you prasently,.....
    bye
    take care